Thursday, April 23, 2009

Camping Time

I can't wait until tomorrow night!! - We will be rolling out Friday night and staying in this for the weekend


We will be sitting out doors during the night keeping ourselves warm by this:

We will be bringing a few of these supplies to also keep us warm:To bad the weather or the water won't be warm enough to do any of this:
I am sure we will have lots of fun anyway - I will be taking my camera to later share some actual pictures. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Ladykli said...

ooooooo How fun! I like your extra supplies to get you warm! LOL! Have 1 for me.

Carla said...

WWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I WANNA CAMPER, I WANNA FIRE, I WANNA COOKOUT, I WANNA GO SWIMMING!!!!!! I WANNA RUNAWAY FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!

ok, (regaining composure), I'm better now.
Actually hubs and I are looking at cheap campers, and planning to run away some time soon.

You guys have a blast, and report back:)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I would love to spend my weekend doing that! That looks like it will be a whole bunch of good times! Can't wait to see your photos!

Anonymous said...

Lucky! Have fun!!