Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sometimes I forget... That I am Blessed!!

I may never climb a mountain so I can see the world from there I may never ride the waves and taste the salty ocean air Or build a bridge, that would last a hundred years But no matter where the road leads One thing is always clear...

I am blessed, I am blessed From when I rise up in the morning Til I lay my head to rest I feel You near me You sooth me when I’m weary Oh Lord, for all the worst and all the best I am blessed!!



All along the road less traveled, I have crawled and I have run I have wandered through the wind and rain until I found the sun The watching eyes asked me why, I walked this narrow way I will gladly give the reason For the hope I have today
You’ve given me joyYou’ve given me loveYou give me strength when I want to give up You came from Heaven to rescue my soul This is the reason I know I know!!!

7 comments:

Lauralee said...

Hello there. Just checking out new blogs. Such beautiful words, this post was. I think I'll be checking out more. Hey check out mine if you'd like to, also.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Absolutely lovely! The photos are gorgeous too:) It's nice to be reminded to take a moment to count your blessings! Thanks, my sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful post.

Lizzie said...

beautiful post :) what lake is that by the way?

The Blonde Duck said...

What a lovely post!

MyMaracas said...

Beautiful, peaceful photos and words.

Lizzie said...

where'd you go girl? hope everything is OK.