Sunday, March 8, 2009

ABC Poem - The Woods


I love doing ABC Poems. This helps me release a lot of emotions I never even knew was there.
My favorite place to go to when I need to find peace is in the woods and I can never pass a creek without exploring it!! Here is my ABC poem about this picture. Please feel free to try this poem and if you do Let me know - I will be glad to check it out!!
Always peaceful
Babbling Brooks or
Creeks sooth and are
Divine
Exciting and always
Fun
God shows
His works of art
I
Just sit and
Keep very still
Listening to the
Music
Nature
Offers
Peaceful
Quiet
Retreat
Somehow
The
Universe
Validates and all my
Worries are
X-ed out
Yawns come and then
Zzzzz

9 comments:

Seeker said...

thanks for the visit...loved the pic and the poem

Kelly said...

Loved the poem, Thanks for you comment on my blog. Stop by anytime- just don't expect give aways or anything : )

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great poem and awesome pic!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Loved this! And that is a great picture too! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ladykli said...

Very creative! Love the photo too! I love all types of water. I find them very soothing.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That was a beautiful poem! I felt peaceful while reading it:) I would hang that gorgeous photo in my home. Just so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I've never done or heard of an ABC poem. You wrote a very peaceful poem that fits perfectly with your photo.

Shanda said...

Great job with the poem! Poetry has always escaped me; but I think I will give this a try!

Vickie said...

That is a great picture. It is so beautiful. The poem is lovely. Quite creative:)